- Ancient Roman Grave
- Freakonomics Podcast, “How much do we really care about children?” ep 447, 13, Jan 2021.
- Kearney, Melissa and Phillip B. Levine. 17 Dec 2020. “The coming COVID-19 baby bust: Update.” The Brookings Institute.
- Nickerson, Jordan and David H. Solomon. 22 Sept 2020. “Car Seats as Contraception.” Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
- Levitt and Dubner, 10 July 2005. “The Seat-Belt Solution.” The New York Times.
- Jones Lauren E. and Nicolas R. Ziebarth. 24 May 2017. “U.S. Child Safety Laws: Are they Effective, and Who Complies?” Journal of Policy Analysis and Management. 36(3): 584-607
- Pieces of a Woman (Netflix). Rotten Tomatoes Review
- The Arts Desk Review
- Baranowska, Barbara, et al. 23 Dec 2019. “Is there respectful maternity care in Poland? Women’s views about care during labor and birth.” BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 19(520).
- WHO, Aug 2015. “Raising the voices of pregnant women in Poland.”
- Evans, Marissa. 3 July 2018. “In Poland, midwives play a significant role in childbirth. In Texas? Not so much.” The Texas Tribune.
- Whang! on Youtube: Ron’s Angels
- Goldberg, Carey. 23 Oct 1999. “On Web, Models Auction Their Eggs to Bidders for Beautiful Children.” The New York Times. (you can see the print edition using the “Times Machine”)
- Ron’s Angels, 27 Nov 1999 on the Way Back Machine
- Dr. Grande on Youtube: Lisa Montgomery
- “Fetus Thieves” documentary on Real Stories via Youtube
Categories: Rabbit Holes
Book and Baby Historian, frolicking through archives. Panics when low on chocolate rations. Will embarrass self in any social situation to point out or pet other people's dogs. Habitual stumbler, peppermint tea drinker. People watcher, pizza slayer.